Old 01-26-2014, 03:21 AM   #11
SubjectEight
-- co-founder --
  • Dec 2013
Yay! The thing that bugged me in Fallout was that the player could ( upon using 4 AC or so ) rummage through their pack in battle, use as many stimpacks as needed, change ammo & armor type, have a cup of tea, and resume battle as if ( almost ) nothing happened. I think there was a perk that reduced the AC usage too.

Getting back to the inventory structure, I agree with Jazz that items should use up different sized cells. I don't have much experience with NW or Witcher, but I think I get the idea (I played both Deus Exs, if they are similar ?).

I would request a list view as well or a comprehensive search & auto rearrange system if possible to reduce the amount of time rummaging through the inventory screen.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:07 AM   #12
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by SubjectEight View Post
Getting back to the inventory structure, I agree with Jazz that items should use up different sized cells. I don't have much experience with NW or Witcher, but I think I get the idea (I played both Deus Exs, if they are similar ?).
Yeah.

Originally Posted by SubjectEight View Post
I would request a list view as well or a comprehensive search & auto rearrange system if possible to reduce the amount of time rummaging through the inventory screen.
Sure.