Old 07-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
FORUM ISSUES
In case of any problems with forum, if you need help or if you find any bag, do not hesitate to post here.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Dmitry
-- co-founder --
  • Dec 2013
Any bUg :-)

I think for reports about site and forum it is worth to set a separate forum section/sub-section.

Forum Profile : Microsoft Messenger is obsolete - it is replaced by Skype.
And there is no jabber ID (which is Google Hangout and Yandex Online and QIP and VK and many more).

Last edited by Dmitry; 12-15-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:31 PM   #3
Ahmad
-- co-founder --
  • Dec 2013
Any chance we can use our own custom avatars in the forum,the one you guys offer are awesome but i prefer my own :-)

Regards,
Ahmad Khan
Old 03-03-2014, 03:43 AM   #4
Binakot
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Any chance we can use our own custom avatars in the forum,the one you guys offer are awesome but i prefer my own :-)

Regards,
Ahmad Khan
Currently due to technical reasons forum users can use preloaded avatars only. In the future, we will add the ability to upload personal avatars.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:22 PM   #5
Ahmad
-- co-founder --
  • Dec 2013
Ok thanks for the response Binakot.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:57 PM   #6
Adrock1980
-- co-founder --
  • Oct 2014
No search after login
Hello, it seems the search function disappears after I log in.
Old 11-24-2014, 08:20 AM   #7
Fox Cunning
-- registered --
  • Aug 2014
Hello!

I have pledged during the Kickstarter campaign, and filled the survey accordingly.
I was expecting to be "marked" as a "co-founder", but that never happened. Is there something else I need to do in order to link my forum account to kickstarter?
Old 11-25-2014, 09:37 PM   #8
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Fox Cunning View Post
I have pledged during the Kickstarter campaign, and filled the survey accordingly. I was expecting to be "marked" as a "co-founder", but that never happened. Is there something else I need to do in order to link my forum account to Kickstarter?
Hi Fox Cunning. We see your $20 DIGITAL PRIVATE pledge on Kickstarter. However, "Co-Founder" status is a part of $35 and above pledges. And as far as I see, there is no record of your Direct Pledges. If I'm mistaken, please feel free to write me directly by PM or at my e-mail to sort this out.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:46 PM   #9
Fox Cunning
-- registered --
  • Aug 2014
Originally Posted by MrNixon View Post
Hi Fox Cunning. We see your $20 DIGITAL PRIVATE pledge on Kickstarter. However, "Co-Founder" status is a part of $35 and above pledges. And as far as I see, there is no record of your Direct Pledges. If I'm mistaken, please feel free to write me directly by PM or at my e-mail to sort this out.
Thanks for your reply, Mr Nixon.
That's ok, I just thought everyone who pledged had the same title and that I was missing out.
Can't wait to receive my Steam key now :)

Cheers!