Old 11-13-2017, 01:40 PM   #1
Lyhtem
-- registered --
  • Nov 2017
Updates
Are there any updates? or did the whole idea died like many other early access games?
Old 11-23-2017, 10:05 PM   #2
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Lyhtem View Post
Are there any updates? or did the whole idea died like many other early access games?
Hi Lyhtem. We've been waiting for the new build with the fixes for the open release from our lead programmer on Unity 3D C#, Evgeny Pojidaev for three months now. A couple days ago he wrote me and promised me again to send the build to QA team this weekend. Let's see. Meanwhile, you can track the development there: http://steamcommunity.com/app/335850/discussions/0/611703999964964217/
Old 12-04-2017, 03:35 PM   #3
Lyhtem
-- registered --
  • Nov 2017
Originally Posted by MrNixon View Post
Hi Lyhtem. We've been waiting for the new build with the fixes for the open release from our lead programmer on Unity 3D C#, Evgeny Pojidaev for three months now. A couple days ago he wrote me and promised me again to send the build to QA team this weekend. Let's see. Meanwhile, you can track the development there: http://steamcommunity.com/app/335850/discussions/0/611703999964964217/

ahh hope it turns out as he promised, been following this project since the very beginning and it would be really sad to see it disappear
Old 12-13-2017, 05:48 PM   #4
Esp
-- developer --
  • Dec 2015
Hi Lyhtem! Richard just shared the video with the new combat mechanics I’ve been working on (with different types of weapons, projectiles, lightning effects, movements, animations and SACPIC compatibility). I just had to redo all those from zero because of the massive bugs with it people reported. Sorry, I’m just “that type of programmer”, alas. Nevertheless, we haven’t drop the development. The only person who can halt or cancel it is Richard and he’s not going to stop it as far as I know.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:41 PM   #5
Lyhtem
-- registered --
  • Nov 2017
Originally Posted by Esp View Post
Hi Lyhtem! Richard just shared the video with the new combat mechanics I’ve been working on (with different types of weapons, projectiles, lightning effects, movements, animations and SACPIC compatibility). I just had to redo all those from zero because of the massive bugs with it people reported. Sorry, I’m just “that type of programmer”, alas. Nevertheless, we haven’t drop the development. The only person who can halt or cancel it is Richard and he’s not going to stop it as far as I know.
Brilliant, that`s brilliant to hear :) if threes a need of some professional testing and debugging, i could fork out some time to sort it out, used to work in industry at Bloober team, guys behind observer and Layers of Fear
Old 02-25-2018, 02:18 PM   #6
Watcher
-- developer --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Lyhtem View Post
Brilliant, that`s brilliant to hear :) if threes a need of some professional testing and debugging, i could fork out some time to sort it out, used to work in industry at Bloober team, guys behind observer and Layers of Fear
Hey Lyhtem! Thanks for your willingness to help. Please, add me on Skype "watchdream" - so that I'll be able to add you to our QA process.
Old 02-25-2018, 08:08 PM   #7
Lyhtem
-- registered --
  • Nov 2017
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
Hey Lyhtem! Thanks for your willingness to help. Please, add me on Skype "watchdream" - so that I'll be able to add you to our QA process.
Done