Old 01-20-2017, 01:48 AM   #1
Kickstarter Steve
-- registered --
  • Jan 2017
Submitting Bug Reports
Hey guys. Congratulations on making so much progress. I can see your vision starting to come together into a playable game.

That being said, I figured I would join the forum and wanted to find out the best way to report bugs, issues, etc. It looks like nothing really formalized. Everyone appears to just be posting where they want.

Do you have an actual form you would like followed, or a specific thread to post to? Maybe we should be creating a new thread with each Patch # so you can keep track of issues that are still lingering?

My apologies if you posted these in some rules somewhere. Didn't see it if that's the case.

Thanks
Old 01-20-2017, 10:13 AM   #2
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Hi Steve,

Thanks you for your rooting and for that post as well.

Frankly, I've made specific forum on Steam with the proper format to post about the bugs/tech issues: LINK. Reporting about bugs there like "one bug - one discussion" would be the most convenient way for us to convert them into Terello's cards/tasks to attach on our huge board and proceed with them.

We also have the Bug Reports topic attached here on official forum: LINK.

Though, you're right, most of the people are just posting anywhere or sending bugs description/screens to me directly or to our community manager. Well, I can't say: "Please, go to the proper Steam forum and mold your report there" :) As the indie dev, we are the small but united community and well... You, guys, have been supporting us and helping to make the AR better since the beginning. How could I say something like that to you? So we can work even with such way of reporting (with the current amount of the reports at least).

Anyway, I would be really appreciated if you post bug reports on proper forum on Steam with the detailed elucidations and links on screens, in case.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:22 PM   #3
Kickstarter Steve
-- registered --
  • Jan 2017
Great, thanks. I'll check into the links you provided. There's a couple things I've ran across since playing the most recent iteration. They may already be things you know about. Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 01-25-2017, 01:16 AM   #4
Kickstarter Steve
-- registered --
  • Jan 2017
I've entered the various bugs, and some ideas for you guys to consider over on steam. Their forum setup prevents multiple new thread creation in a short amount of time so I grouped some things together based on what they deal with.

Hope they help you guys out in the debugging process.

-Steve
Old 01-27-2017, 05:00 PM   #5
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Kickstarter Steve View Post
I've entered the various bugs, and some ideas for you guys to consider over on steam. Their forum setup prevents multiple new thread creation in a short amount of time so I grouped some things together based on what they deal with.

Hope they help you guys out in the debugging process.

-Steve
Thanks, Steve. That will help.