Old 08-11-2016, 10:02 PM   #1
ragnorwolverine
-- registered --
  • Aug 2016
Saving Character
So I bought the game today, and the ability to save your character is not there, is there something I'm doing wrong. According to the info on the menu page should only have to push Alt-O to save.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:26 AM   #2
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by ragnorwolverine View Post
So I bought the game today, and the ability to save your character is not there, is there something I'm doing wrong. According to the info on the menu page should only have to push Alt-O to save.
Hi mate,

Thanks for your support.

I believe it was you as well who reported about "Unable to save Character" on our Steam Discussion. Am I right?

When I read "According to the info on the menu page should only have to push Alt-O to save." I made an assumption that you read our README.TXT about our temporary debugging hot keys. I imply, we use ALT+O during our tests while playing to check if the current character data kept within the game session.

So, if by Saving Character you meant saving the game - we have not activated that function yet (albeit, it is one of the major ones for the coming update). There is no Save Game button in-game yet.

Though, if you meant that character data is not saved within one game session (e.g. you created the character, clicked "PLAY" for him but when he awakes on the floor (or traveling between levels) his appearance, stats, health, inventory, state, animations, quests, records, etc. are reset - please, let me know. We, definitely, need to fix that before implementing Game Saving.