Old 06-13-2015, 02:00 PM   #1
Fabrizio3k
-- registered --
  • Jun 2015
Low fps?
If that might be of interest, I'm getting low fps in the starting area, and that's pretty strange. I suppose that's due to the particle effects? While I'm not playing on a top tier machine (64 bit system, i7-2600 CPU @3.4 GHz, 8 Gb Ram, GeForce GTX 560 Ti), I'm capable of running Skyrim or the Witcher at almost max settings, so I don't know.

Thanks for your answer and best of lucks

Last edited by Fabrizio3k; 06-13-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:59 PM   #2
Binakot
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Fabrizio3k View Post
If that might be of interest, I'm getting low fps in the starting area, and that's pretty strange. I suppose that's due to the particle effects? While I'm not playing on a top tier machine (64 bit system, i7-2600 CPU @3.4 GHz, 8 Gb Ram, GeForce GTX 560 Ti), I'm capable of running Skyrim or the Witcher at almost max settings, so I don't know.

Thanks for your answer and best of lucks

Hello, Fabrizio3k.
It's really strange. We need more information about your game settings and few screenshots with FPS counter to understand the reason of low fps at your PC. Please, make screenshot of your graphics settings in main menu of the After Reset RPG and few screenshots with FPS counter in the game (Ctrl+R to show/hide in-game fps counter). And what OS do you use?
Old 06-14-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
Fabrizio3k
-- registered --
  • Jun 2015
I get around 25-35 fps in the starting bit (the FPS counter is in the red in the starting seconds of the game), and FPS get higher the further I get from the particles in the picture.
So it's not a big deal gameplay wise, while I thought it could have been useful to you somehow :)
My OS is Windows 7 64 bit

Last edited by Fabrizio3k; 06-14-2015 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-15-2015, 11:51 AM   #4
Binakot
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Fabrizio3k View Post
I get around 25-35 fps in the starting bit (the FPS counter is in the red in the starting seconds of the game), and FPS get higher the further I get from the particles in the picture.
So it's not a big deal gameplay wise, while I thought it could have been useful to you somehow :)
My OS is Windows 7 64 bit
Thanks, Fabrizio3k.
Your fps is good for this stage of the game development because we work with level as system of game tiles (but very detailed 3d-tiles) like in old-school games. When the whole levels are finished we'll optimize them for fps boosting. Thanks for your report, Fabrizio3k, but, please, do not worry about fps right now.