need help
I can´t pick up anything
Old 05-03-2015, 10:19 AM   #2
Binakot
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by tfewox View Post
I can´t pick up anything
Hi, tfewox. Right now items picking/doping as well as inventory system are not activated. We are going to include inventory and apparel systems in the coming patch, as well as picking/doping in one of the future patches. Please, keep en eye on our regular updated to be on touch with changes.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:11 PM   #3
arclight00
-- registered --
  • May 2015
This game has potential out the wazoo. :D when is the update coming out so i can actualy play the game a bit other than walking around?
Old 05-10-2015, 05:05 PM   #4
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by arclight00 View Post
This game has potential out the wazoo. :D when is the update coming out so i can actually play the game a bit other than walking around?
Thank you. You can keep an eye on countdown for the next patch release there: http://steamcommunity.com/app/335850/discussions/0/611703999964964217/
Old 06-07-2015, 05:22 PM   #5
OthelloNYC
-- co-founder --
  • Sep 2014
As of the latest patch, the tutorial tells me to go to a medikit, which APPEARS TO BE on a desk. I can't because a chair is in the way. I understand that the inventory system isn't active yet, but it's like some sort of cruel joke to activate the tutorial system and just have it tell me to do something physically impossible. Is the tutorial supposed to be finished yet, or is that also something we should be playing without, despite it suggesting we not do that, or is the medikit it's telling me to go to bugged or missing or something?

I'm genuinely asking, since I have no issue with waiting for this to be completed, as I was part of the kickstarter, not the steam early access crowd.

Last edited by OthelloNYC; 06-07-2015 at 05:22 PM.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #6
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by OthelloNYC View Post
Is the tutorial supposed to be finished yet, or is that also something we should be playing without, despite it suggesting we not do that, or is the medikit it's telling me to go to bugged or missing or something?
Hi OthelloNYC. The tutorial is not finished yet. The proper med-kit is on the floor, not on the desk. It the next patch we'll put it at the correct place on the wall not far from the dead body and we're going to hide current page about it from the tutorial. You will know where to find the kit from Ivy's dialogue. Thus we'll save the tutorial page for more complex information about kits, skills and their limitations for using per day.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:35 PM   #7
mushpuppy
-- co-founder --
  • Oct 2014
Originally Posted by MrNixon View Post
The proper med-kit is on the floor, not on the desk.
I also was able to pick up one of the medkits on the table (but not both).

This game looks *terrific*. You mention Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment. But it reminds me too of a very old series--Crusader: No Remorse and Crusader: No Regret.

Lots in my wish list, but as this is so early not really time to ask for anything I suppose.

I'm really rooting for you guys.