Old 03-03-2015, 07:19 PM   #1
kennethsw
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
Update is UP
Ok so you can take your character out for a walk now. Thare appear to be a few items that are interactive weapons in armoury a case of some sort in first room. The icon changes to a hand and they highlight when placed over them but I cannot seem to interact or pick up these items. Either this is not active yet or I am doing something wrong. Anyone figures this out let me know.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:04 PM   #2
cuzun
-- co-founder --
  • Nov 2014
hi,
me too ,i cant interact with items just visit this area with my broken leg .
Old 03-04-2015, 02:36 AM   #3
Incy
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
I was interested before why we woke up the way we did. Now I am even more interested because of the little intro video thingy we got. I can't wait to be able to dive deeper into what happened in the bunker.

I also was not able to pick anything up. I really do not think it is in the game because there really is no exit menu either. Space bar seems to pause the game. I say this because when I click it all animations freeze.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #4
kennethsw
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
Noticed a 12meg update on steam this morning so gave it a quick playthrough but could not find any noticeable changes still cannot interact with objects. If anyone has any info on what was in this patch let me know Thanks.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:16 AM   #5
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by kennethsw View Post
f anyone has any info on what was in this patch let me know Thanks.
http://www.afterreset.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320 :)
Old 03-07-2015, 02:52 AM   #6
darthjazno
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2014
Just spent a good 20 minutes or so limping around as both characters. I am no game tester but I have to say that I really like the intro illustrations as well as the in game graphics. Really looking forward to seeing more story and exploring this world.

Steam question. Is there a way to make the Community Hub active or is that being held back? I would assume it just doesn't "work" just because the game is there and take some setup, plus someone to moderate the forum, etc. Anyway, I took some screenshots just for myself but I also like sharing them on my Steam profile.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:33 PM   #7
jetcutter
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2013
Enjoyed my lil trip. The graphics are impressive. Maxed my card settings.
Thanks Richard.

Last edited by jetcutter; 03-07-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:56 PM   #8
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Thank you, guys, for rooting for us.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:58 PM   #9
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by darthjazno View Post
Steam question. Is there a way to make the Community Hub active or is that being held back? I would assume it just doesn't "work" just because the game is there and take some setup, plus someone to moderate the forum, etc. Anyway, I took some screenshots just for myself but I also like sharing them on my Steam profile.
It looks like Valve will open all features after final approve only. Right now they are checking AR RPG, add-ons, and free tech demo (from KS 2014).
Old 03-08-2015, 03:55 PM   #10
Edd
-- co-founder --
  • Oct 2013
Really great progress! had no issues or problems limping about the zone with my bum leg! The "look" of this game just gets better every time this crew rolls out an update - I can't wait to see what's next!