Old 02-02-2015, 04:10 AM   #1
ABC Warrior
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
Can exisitng backers increase their pledges now?
I am now a little confused. I checked the pledges page on the web site and nearly everything is marked with an xx. Does this mean that existing backers can no longer increase the amount they wish to pledge for additional rewards i.e I no longer seem to be able to go to the next reward tier? I didn't commit more funds earlier as I had the expense of Xmas but I would be willing to now but only for a tangible reward. I do remember sometime in the back end of last year Mr. Nixon mentioned as a direct response to me that there would be further opportunities for backers to make additional pledges and some new rewards. Has this been stopped because of Steam? If so I feel you are perhaps neglecting to allow people who have already backed the game to further help fund your project.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:20 AM   #2
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by ABC Warrior View Post
I am now a little confused. I checked the pledges page on the web site and nearly everything is marked with an xx. Does this mean that existing backers can no longer increase the amount they wish to pledge for additional rewards i.e I no longer seem to be able to go to the next reward tier? I didn't commit more funds earlier as I had the expense of Xmas but I would be willing to now but only for a tangible reward. I do remember sometime in the back end of last year Mr. Nixon mentioned as a direct response to me that there would be further opportunities for backers to make additional pledges and some new rewards. Has this been stopped because of Steam? If so I feel you are perhaps neglecting to allow people who have already backed the game to further help fund your project.
Hi Warrior. Thanks for your concern about more help to the After Reset.

Currently, most of digital tiers and add-ons are marked XXX till the Steam finalize pricing. We must comply with the contract. I suppose, we will be able to display prices (with the relevant links to Steam store) by the day of open SEA release.

As a backer you have got (or will receive shortly) a set of keys: for the game itself and for its add-ons. After the open SEA you'll be able to just add those add-ons you don't have yet. If you decide the game deserves it. With that, for those who took the more risks and backed our development earlier there is always a reward of "better prices". Thus everyone should be happy, I recon.

If you already backed us with all add-ons I'd ask you just keep some savings for the future side projects of After Reset. I believe there is no need in totalizator like Star Citizen. That is wrong to invent some features just to lure money. It is better to concentrate on the solid products/projects. The After Reset RPG with all add-ons should be such solid product. But After Reset's setting is wide and global - there is, definitely, places for other stories/adventures/projects. With time... after we fulfill current obligations in hands, after we match your current expectations :)