Old 01-26-2015, 07:58 PM   #1
Grintch
-- co-founder --
  • Dec 2013
Game won't launch
Hi, I have the Steam version of the game. At char select, for some reason, I'm unable to choose either John or Jane doe to play, I have to generate a new char. Then, after going through the complete setup of the new char, clicking "PLAY" does nothing. If I click the Back button, I lose the new char I just spent time setting up. So, I haven't been able to even play the game since installing it. Very frustrating, to say the least. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-27-2015, 03:47 AM   #2
Binakot
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Grintch View Post
I'm unable to choose either John or Jane doe to play, I have to generate a new char. Then, after going through the complete setup of the new char, clicking "PLAY" does nothing. If I click the Back button, I lose the new char I just spent time setting up. So, I haven't been able to even play the game since installing it.

Hello, Grintch.
Please check this topic http://www.afterreset.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269. And u will find all answers for your questions.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:15 AM   #3
Grintch
-- co-founder --
  • Dec 2013
Thanks. Any estimate when the actual game will be in a playable state?
Old 01-27-2015, 05:38 AM   #4
Binakot
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Grintch View Post
Any estimate when the actual game will be in a playable state?

In last news we posted information about this.
If everything goes fine, you’ll be able to proudly link After Reset RPG on Steam to your friends and colleagues in early March of 2015. In SEA build you will able to try main parts of AR gameplay.