Old 01-06-2015, 03:35 AM   #2
ABC Warrior
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
Can I ask what is this list as without some form of context it is confusing. Is it a list a items that will be available for use in the first real playable demo? I am very much looking forward to seeing how combat works and really hope that will come in the next installment even if it a one off encounter with a security robot or such thing.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:30 PM   #3
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
This list is, primarily for us, developers. Although it reveals to our followers what items we did and added into the build. It is something like: http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Items.

And yes, we're going to add all that things into the Prologue already.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:22 AM   #4
ABC Warrior
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
Ah I understand better now and I'm glad to know these items will be included in the build. Sorry I know I ask awkward questions sometimes but hopefully I am help rather than a hindrance. If you want me to back off please send me a PM saying so and I will but it would be shame not to be able to air my thoughts. You didn't answer about when we can see an example of combat in action or when a truly playable demo will be expected. Please keep in mind I haven't played the current build yet as I have been waiting patiently for my SEA key before doing so but I have read others comments. Just a rough ball park date would give me (and others) something to look forward to. All the best as always Warrior.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:08 PM   #5
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Np. Playable: right after you receive SEA key. Combat: January-February, according to Ivan (our lead programmer).

I'll move these messages to FAQ topic later.