-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Ahmad Khan

Name: Ahmad Khan.
Nickname: Khan.
Race: Pastager.
Date of birth: March 4, 92 A.R.
Place of birth: Selene, Undereath.

Ahmad was born March 4, 92 A.R. in Selene (one of the three underground cities of the United Governments in the former USA) in a fairly normal family of government employees. When he was born, his father, Sebastian Khan was a colonel in the UG Military Corps, and his mother worked as a lieutenant in the Selene Police Department (SPD) in the ranks of the Social Corps.

Despite the Social Corps’ fall in popularity after "the Riot of Cans" in 87 A.R., Ahmad had wanted to follow in his mother’s footsteps since his childhood and even prepared to enter the Selene Police Academy. This made it all the more unexpected for everyone, including his parents when he chose in favor of joining the ranks of the Military Corps after completing his tour of duty in all four Corps of the UG, which is traditional for all citizens.

It is completely possible that the reason he made that choice was his move to Helios in 125 A.R. (the capital of the UG) and the intensified advertising campaign underway there for the upcoming program of the President’s administration "Take Back the Surface!" The request he sent to be transferred into the subdivision of the Military Corps on the Surface was, nevertheless, met with resistance from his father, who did everything in his power to stop him. The conflict that was sparked by this between father and son lasted almost a year, but just as sharply ended in a "no" after the Dallas Incident in 129 A.R., when Ahmad understood that his father was just trying to protect him.

These events markedly decreased Ahmad’s enthusiasm, but nonetheless after two years, with his father’s approval, he was able to be transferred to serve in New Dallas on the Surface. It was from there in 123 A.R. that he was sent on an assignment to Bunker N3-H1 under the code name "Gyes…"

Old 12-29-2014, 01:08 AM   #2
Ahmad
-- co-founder --
  • Dec 2013
My! Oh! My! who is that handsome man :-)
I just found my new avatar pic for facebook/twiiter, credit goes to the artists over at Black Cloud.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:40 PM   #3
The Traveller
-- co-founder --
  • Dec 2013
Congratulations, Ahmad. Looking forward to one day meet you in the game world. (c:
Old 01-03-2015, 04:20 AM   #4
Ahmad
-- co-founder --
  • Dec 2013
Thank you The Traveller, i hope it would a fun encounter :-)
Old 01-04-2015, 07:54 PM   #5
Edd
-- co-founder --
  • Oct 2013
Congrats Ahmad! I hope we don't have to shoot at each other when we meet!