Old 09-30-2014, 10:12 PM   #1
tygrr
-- co-founder --
  • Nov 2013
Kickstarter survey
Just received and filled out the Kickstarter survey and I got to thinking... I pledged to this game before the last Kickstarter started. I don't believe what I purchased previously needs any additional information beyond what the survey asked for, but I thought I would ask... Are you making sure to link the Kickstarter results to anyone that purchased/pledged directly from here? Thanks and keep up the great work with this game! I am very excited to see what is released for Early Access!
Old 10-01-2014, 02:51 PM   #2
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by tygrr View Post
Just received and filled out the Kickstarter survey and I got to thinking... I pledged to this game before the last Kickstarter started. I don't believe what I purchased previously needs any additional information beyond what the survey asked for, but I thought I would ask... Are you making sure to link the Kickstarter results to anyone that purchased/pledged directly from here? Thanks and keep up the great work with this game! I am very excited to see what is released for Early Access!
Thank you, tygrr. Yes, we still need you to fill that survey even if you backed us through Direct Pledges and on Kickstarter. We need it to link and unite Direct Pledges with Kickstarter Pledges to make a solid database of backers, their rewards and shipment.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #3
kennethsw
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
When will all surveys be out
Just curious as I have not received mine yet. Ok you can ignore this just checked my email and survey just arrived. Thanks

Last edited by kennethsw; 10-01-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: New info
Old 10-09-2014, 02:36 AM   #4
Edd
-- co-founder --
  • Oct 2013
Got my KS survey the other day as well, just waiting patiently for my status to change, and have been wondering - was there a tshirt physical reward to a KS tier, and are their plans for tshirts? That olive-drab MIC standard issue tee from some of the early artwork would be sweet!
Old 10-10-2014, 12:12 AM   #5
jetcutter
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2013
How about an update regarding donations made?
Old 10-11-2014, 09:11 AM   #6
Azeroth
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by jetcutter View Post
How about an update regarding donations made?
Done.