Old 09-26-2014, 06:13 AM   #1
Doc Inventus
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
Companions
How many companions you see for the game and will have the opportunity to help you with the various choices, options or even ideas for these?

You do a good job and I'm sure we'll all be happy to help our best to advance your wonderful project.
Old 09-26-2014, 06:03 PM   #2
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Doc Inventus View Post
You do a good job and I'm sure we'll all be happy to help our best to advance your wonderful project.
Thanks, Doc.

Originally Posted by Doc Inventus View Post
How many companions you see for the game and will have the opportunity to help you with the various choices, options or even ideas for these?
Initially we planned 4-5 companions available. But after such strong support for the Prologue development on Kickstarter I suppose we'll be able to offer more. With that you should take into consideration that some of them will be not compatible with each other. Beyond that there is such parameter like Team Capacity: you will not be able to have more companions than your Charisma bonus and several feats bonus allow. Speaking of deepness of their personal stories, you can orient on good old Planescape: Torment.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #3
Gnostic
-- co-founder --
  • May 2014
What is the theoretical maximum companions you can have in combat? Assuming your char is max and relationship is max
Old 10-29-2014, 11:08 PM   #4
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
What is the theoretical maximum companions you can have in combat? Assuming your char is max and relationship is max
This amount is limited by your Charisma Modifier only.