Old 06-26-2014, 01:20 PM   #81
Okarix
-- co-founder --
  • Jan 2014
You know what... i'd love to! I did contribute a little during the kickstarter campaign so... can you send me the script if possible please? Lets just say that i have a penchant for text (especially if it's well written) and it's also about time to make up my mind before the big bomb dropped next week. :-}

Last edited by Okarix; 06-26-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:48 PM   #82
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Okarix View Post
I did contribute a little during the kickstarter campaign so... can you send me the script if possible please?
Sure. The script is sent at your e-mail.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:25 PM   #83
Okarix
-- co-founder --
  • Jan 2014
Warning!
Have you became aware of this folly matter?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...ackers-beware/

It may seem irrelevant here, but this event has raised huge red flag on kickstarter and leave a bitter taste on backers alike, thus possibly affects the stage for your project reboot. Just look at the similarities: both are video game to begin with, sharing their place in post-apocalyptic genre along with small funding goal, gun and stuffs...

On my part, I fully understand that you guys belong to a different caliber compare to those scams since i have been following you from the beginning and reading all of your fantastic stuffs but i afraid that's not the case with the general audiences. Hence, unless you have some real tricks up your sleeves this time (videos for advice because you are not a big brand with any track record and reading truly well-written, informative, lengthy documents seem to be the last thing many people would do these days), there is high chance that your project will end up receiving less attention than it actually deserves.

What i'm trying to say is that the timing of the campaign may not be in our favor now and sometimes patience is key. Know that you'll have my support regardless of the time you choose as long as you can keep things up like this. Good luck!

Last edited by Okarix; 06-29-2014 at 05:28 PM.
Old 06-29-2014, 11:39 PM   #84
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Have you became aware of this folly matter?
Yeah. We saw they launched that project. But we don't know those guys and thus we cant form any opinion.

What i'm trying to say is that the timing of the campaign may not be in our favor now and sometimes patience is key. Know that you'll have my support regardless of the time you choose as long as you can keep things up like this. Good luck!
Thanks, man!
Old 07-05-2014, 03:04 PM   #85
tygrr
-- co-founder --
  • Nov 2013
KS Relaunch
Any news on the Kickstarter relaunch? I noticed the Store page has been changed to indicate it is coming. I'm especially interested in knowing what impact it will have on those of us that pledged on here already.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:10 PM   #86
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by tygrr View Post
Any news on the Kickstarter relaunch? I noticed the Store page has been changed to indicate it is coming. I'm especially interested in knowing what impact it will have on those of us that pledged on here already.
Watchful eye, mate. The reboot is planned on 4th of July. No impact on those who's backed us already. The pledges we use in KS reboot are quite the same we announced on the Store page. But we'll need you help to spread the world about the reboot. The more visitors on KS page = the higher rank of the project on KS = the more chances to be set on Featured page on KS = the more chances to be successfully funded.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:00 PM   #87
tygrr
-- co-founder --
  • Nov 2013
Originally Posted by MrNixon View Post
Watchful eye, mate. The reboot is planned on 4th of July. No impact on those who's backed us already. The pledges we use in KS reboot are quite the same we announced on the Store page. But we'll need you help to spread the world about the reboot. The more visitors on KS page = the higher rank of the project on KS = the more chances to be set on Featured page on KS = the more chances to be successfully funded.
What I was meaning is will we get some kind of bonus over the KS backers (forum badge/title, extra non-impact item, etc) or can we back on KS for additional bonuses or to up the pledge we already made?
Old 07-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #88
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
What I was meaning is will we get some kind of bonus over the KS backers (forum badge/title, extra non-impact item, etc) or can we back on KS for additional bonuses or to up the pledge we already made?
Our supporters who already baked us by Direct Pledge (via PayPal) already have some advantages (e.g. access to all coming KS updates; as well as they will get access to new build during the campaign while KS backers will have to wait the end of campaign instead). Despite you are not able to upgrade your pledge during the campaign, you'll be able to do it after via PayPal, as usual.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #89
tygrr
-- co-founder --
  • Nov 2013
Originally Posted by MrNixon View Post
Our supporters who already baked us by Direct Pledge (via PayPal) already have some advantages (e.g. access to all coming KS updates; as well as they will get access to new build during the campaign while KS backers will have to wait the end of campaign instead). Despite you are not able to upgrade your pledge during the campaign, you'll be able to do it after via PayPal, as usual.
Ok, sounds good. I saw you are offering the graphic novel as an pledge option so it looks like I can still take part in the KS campaign since I didn't get the novel previously. =:D
Old 07-07-2014, 05:54 PM   #90
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Ok, sounds good. I saw you are offering the graphic novel as an pledge option so it looks like I can still take part in the KS campaign since I didn't get the novel previously. =:D
Sounds good!