Old 07-21-2014, 12:18 PM   #1
Atlaua
-- co-founder --
  • Jul 2014
Forum Features
Looking forward to following this game but have a couple of questions.

1. I assume forum access to Co-Founder forum has to wait until after the Kickerstarter campaign is complete?

2. Why have you hidden the basic feathers of VBulletin? Specifically: New Posts and Search. These are essential to navigating a forum and the fact that they are missing/hidden is probably contributing to the lack of posts.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:07 AM   #2
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Atlaua View Post
1. I assume forum access to Co-Founder forum has to wait until after the Kickerstarter campaign is complete?
Yes, you're right.

Originally Posted by Atlaua View Post
2. Why have you hidden the basic feathers of VBulletin? Specifically: New Posts and Search. These are essential to navigating a forum and the fact that they are missing/hidden is probably contributing to the lack of posts.
Initially we cut those features because of their vulnerabilities. But I see you point, we'll figure out something.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:21 PM   #3
ABC Warrior
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
How do you change your Avatar picture? I have hunted around but can not for the life of me find where to do it.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #4
Watcher
-- developer --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by ABC Warrior View Post
How do you change your Avatar picture? I have hunted around but can not for the life of me find where to do it.
Custom Avatars are available for Co-Founders only. If you backed our campaign on Kickstarter with "Co-Founder Status" reward that status will be applied to your account here in two weeks.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:41 PM   #5
silversaint
-- co-founder --
  • Aug 2014
Hmmm... any updates about the Co-Founder Status as well as the custom forum avatars?
Old 02-07-2015, 09:33 PM   #6
tarasis
-- registered --
  • Aug 2014
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
Custom Avatars are available for Co-Founders only. If you backed our campaign on Kickstarter with "Co-Founder Status" reward that status will be applied to your account here in two weeks.
Ahh so that's why I can't find a way to set my avatar. I didn't back at a high enough level :)