Old 06-14-2014, 04:39 AM   #11
Samjaza
-- co-founder --
  • Oct 2013
i contributed $20 on the store and $40 on the kickstarter (graphic novel) and will probably give more on the next kickstarter, is there a way to keep track of these pledges on the site? and can i combine them?
Thanks
Old 06-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #12
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Samjaza View Post
I contributed $20 on the store and $40 on the kickstarter (graphic novel) and will probably give more on the next kickstarter, is there a way to keep track of these pledges on the site?
First, thank you for your support, Samjaza. For now I manage all backer's data in MS Excel and refresh general info on Store page. Sometimes people forget about what and how they backed. So, feel free to request your personal pledges status by writing at me directly.

and can I combine them? Thanks.
Sure. As I wrote in one of the previous news, please, feel free to write me directly to request your Co-Founder status (cause you backed more than $35 in total) or in case you'd like to upgrade your pledges.

and will probably give more on the next kickstarter.
If so, please, hold up your direct pledges. We'll need every buck on KS for concentration. After we activate your Co-Founder status you'll be able to access special sub-forum where previews of our coming KS updates are posted. There you can made your mind about future support.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:57 PM   #13
Daz
-- registered --
  • Aug 2014
Hi, I just donated today and got a confirmation e-mail with link to a first build however when I try to open it I can't. It shows a message like this:

Daz you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Also I use linux as my primary and only OS so I'm wondering if this early build is available on linux... And btw how will I link this game to my steam account once early access is available. Thanks in advance for your reply. Greets, Daz
Old 08-26-2014, 03:57 PM   #14
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Daz View Post
Hi, I just donated today and got a confirmation e-mail with link to a first build however when I try to open it I can't. It shows a message like this:
Hi Daz. Thank your for your support ans warm words. Here, try these links: http://www.indiedb.com/games/after-reset/downloads.

Originally Posted by Daz View Post
Also I use linux as my primary and only OS so I'm wondering if this early build is available on linux...
Yeas, indeed. Here, the link on first tech atmospheric build for Linux: http://www.indiedb.com/games/after-reset/downloads/first-tech-ex-build-open-access-linux.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:34 PM   #15
Daz
-- registered --
  • Aug 2014
Thanks, this link works fine.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:00 PM   #16
thegian
-- co-founder --
  • Sep 2014
Hi I'm new in the Forum but I pledged when your Project (rebooted) started at Kickstarter .
I'm not up to date and my question is...I pledged the "DIGITAL SERGEANT " - Packaged. What are the next steps? Should I get an email with more Info's about key's?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:15 PM   #17
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by thegian View Post
Hi I'm new in the Forum but I pledged when your Project (rebooted) started at Kickstarter . I'm not up to date and my question is...I pledged the "DIGITAL SERGEANT " - Packaged. What are the next steps? Should I get an email with more Info's about key's?
Thank you for your support, man. In a couple weeks Amazon and Kickstarter should complete processing all payments and we will send you some kind of request required to upgrade your rewards to your e-mail. After that you'll be able to receive them at your e-mail when they are ready (like Co-Founder status, cd-keys, links, digital graphic novel etc.)
Old 09-08-2014, 05:31 PM   #18
thegian
-- co-founder --
  • Sep 2014
ok thank's for your answer :)
Old 09-09-2014, 09:05 PM   #19
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by thegian View Post
ok thank's for your answer :)
Thank You for your support and patience.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:20 AM   #20
kaboomonme
-- co-founder --
  • Sep 2014
Hi,

I'm a kickstarter supporter of the game (Physical boxed director's cut edition), and I was wondering if the rewards are still being processed? I've been waiting for the e-mail for a while, and have not received a notice regarding the rewards in question yet.