Old 10-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #11
STALKER
-- registered --
  • Oct 2013
Hey there, love the concept and how you take good 'ol D&D games as reference/inspiration.

My question is, will it have a completely open world map (Divine Divinity, Sacred etc.) or instanced maps (Baldur's Gate)?

Last edited by STALKER; 10-26-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #12
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by MoombaKnight View Post
On your website you say " TARGET AUDIENCE: males, 21+y.o., USA, Canada, Europe " Does that mean won't come to Australia / New Zealand / or Oceanic Region? I myself live in Australia and love these type of games.
Target audience is just our core audience to aim to. I am sure, you will be able to get the game in Australia/New Zealand. Not sure about Director's Cut edition because of its no violence/morale/language restrictions. But we will make up something even for that issue. And btw, we've just fixed "males" because I've got enough applies from girls about it.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:33 PM   #13
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Hmgknightz View Post
Hi... this game look interesting but the question is when will the Kickstarter begin?
Thank you. I hope to launch Kickstarter in a couple weeks. We need to finish our video presentation with gameplay and myself representing our game.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #14
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Samjaza View Post
Sounds good, Stretch goal? not to high i hope.
Don't worry, Fargo already calculated it in Tides of Numenera. As a roleplaying Dungeon Master I believe the women's storytelling is pretty different from men's one. Women's values, motivators, mentality are different from those of men. Thus the way of storytelling should me more social, flexible and sophisticated. As well as relationships within party.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #15
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
Hey there, love the concept and how you take good 'ol D&D games as reference/inspiration.My question is, will it have a completely open world map (Divine Divinity, Sacred etc.) or instanced maps (Baldur's Gate)?
I appreciate your words. After Reset RPG will have open world map very similar to Fallout 1&2. Feel free to go anywhere. Just be sure you have enough water supplies because the they limit your non-stop movements on global map.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #16
MoombaKnight
-- registered --
  • Oct 2013
Originally Posted by MrNixon View Post
Target audience is just our core audience to aim to. I am sure, you will be able to get the game in Australia/New Zealand. Not sure about Director's Cut edition because of its no violence/morale/language restrictions. But we will make up something even for that issue. And btw, we've just fixed "males" because I've got enough applies from girls about it.
If ya worried about violence/morale/language restrictions then just make it R18+ for Australia and it should be fine.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:00 AM   #17
ZSurvivor
-- co-founder --
  • Oct 2013
Hello.
Could you tell us how many devs are working on this project ? (as far I as know you seems to always say "me" / "I", also you call this part of the forum "Developer (not Developers) Q&A", so it would seems that you are doing everything by yourself... are you ?)
I'm not criticizing (according to the videos and artework you defenitively are good so I don't doubt you can do it), I'm just a bit worried to what would happens if you get sick or had a car accident or whatever...
You know, a project that rests on the shoulders of one single person can more easily been delayed or even canceled if anything bad happens to this person or if he simply change his mind in order to do something better or different.

Last edited by ZSurvivor; 10-31-2013 at 05:03 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:55 PM   #18
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by ZSurvivor View Post
Could you tell us how many devs are working on this project ? (as far I as know you seems to always say "me" / "I", also you call this part of the forum "Developer (not Developers) Q&A", so it would seems that you are doing everything by yourself... are you ?) I'm just a bit worried to what would happens if you get sick or had a car accident or whatever...
I understand your worries and appreciate your attitude, man. The setting is created completely by myself. To make it a reality, I hired the best free-lancers I could find. There are so many of them so I've put the most frequently hired to Contacts. And yes, I am a realist. Wars may be started by single man, but they are won by teams. So I've got agreements with those free-lances to be hired into the Black Cloud Studios for permanent work. If we take Kickstarter as good as we took Greenlight I'll gather all personal at one house and will lock us until we finish the game.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #19
Tayot84
-- registered --
  • Nov 2013
Amazing looking game, I am really looking forward to this one as alot of RPG's have switched to the first/third person view and gameplay. Though I like my tactical strategy classics more (Jagged Alliance 2) I like how this game is based on the really classic RPG.

My question is what your take on the modding community/market is, keeping in mind I'm talking about people who dedicate their freetime or hobby at adding overlooked or dropped features, making more diverse weapons, new armors, bug patches. Not the people who add god weapons or find loophole cheats.

Also another question that I thought of while typing my first, will their be vehicles? It annoys me when wasteland games put you in a world without the vehicle dynamic. I think you mentioned the making of gasoline some where and the concept art features some bikers and even aircraft.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:05 AM   #20
MrNixon
-- administrator --
  • Jul 2013
Originally Posted by Tayot84 View Post
Amazing looking game... My question is what your take on the modding community/market is...
Thank you, Tayot. Sorry, but to make this game a reality we need to be concentrate on the features in hands: atmosphere, story, mechanics. So adding modding ability is pretty expensive and it takes too much time from development. But we use Unity modificated engine and you are can mod and make games with it. It is pretty intuitive and has a free version.

Originally Posted by Tayot84 View Post
Also another question that I thought of while typing my first, will their be vehicles?
M.b. for traveling through global map. You see, you will be immersed in the time when reconstruction of the world has just begun. So it is pretty hard to get fuel or make a car or something from the ground. But m.b. we could apply your car like in Fallout 2.